Wednesday, February 17, 2010

2/17/10

Started some bread dough in my bread maker then headed off with Bill to our Wed. morning breakfast. Had a big group there today. Wes and Gayla bought our breakfast which was really nice of them. Bill and Charlie left in Chalie's truck to go walk and I drove the Prius home. A guy from work and his buddy started working on our roof Monday and did an excellent job. They worked hard and were very fast and very reasonable. They finished up today. I put the pictures on to show the after view.
Vikki came to help make dinner for the Nelson family at church. She brought me a large Tim Horton's cappachino and yummy teraki chicken with rice and yum yum sauce, vegetables and dip, and a boston cream donut for lunch. Very delicious!!! Thank you Vikki.
I am sure blessed with wonderful children. They are all so good to me.






3 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow! That looks really nice. They did such a good job.

Kimmy said...

Looks great!!! Thanks for posting pictures.

Vikki's Blog said...

yup looks great, they did an awesome job!