Wednesday, February 17, 2010

2/16/10

I had to go pay some bills so called Melissa to see if she would be home so I could stop in and visit. Happened to think about Hailey getting out of school so offered to go pick her up so Melissa wouldn't have to take the boys out. It was fun picking Hailey up and seeing all the nice things she had made hanging on the walls. We went to her house and I was happy to see them all. It's been a while since I've seen them with the boys being sick with croup. Melissa had me stay for chili with cheese and fritos and yummy Valentine's Cookies they made and decorated really pretty.
Thanks Melissa! Hailey showed me her tap dance she's doing for her recital. She did a great job. I had fun watching her do all her steps. Headed home and had to get ready for our care group. Care group went really well.








2 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks so much for picking Hailey up. That was such a big help. And we loved having you stay for lunch. I love you!

Kimmy said...

Cute pictures. I love you!