Friday, July 14, 2017

7/13/17...Got my haircut, went to Vikki's, Went to our Faith Rider's meeting

Went to Catherine's at 10:15 and got my hair cut.  She always does a nice job and is fun to visit with. After that I went to Vikki's for a little while.  I was happy to see Peyton, Isaac and Max.  Lenny was really happy to see me.  He must miss me camping with him.  Vikki's tooth was aching so I prayed for her.  Came home and added something to our Faith Rider's Newsletter and then ran off copies for the meeting.  I had to take the big trophy to show everyone so I took the car and left.  Bill was riding the bike.  It started raining when I got a little ways down our road, so I turned around to see if Bill wanted to ride with me.  HE DID!  We got to Pizza hut and then Wes, Gayla and a new person that rode with them got there.  They started out dry and then it started raining.  They were soaked.
There was another downpour so many coming in, were wet even though they didn't ride their motorcycles.  It was nice and sunny by the time the meeting got over.  It was a great meeting and there were 33 there.  Our area reps were there from Owosso.

No comments: