Saturday, March 8, 2008

3/8/08

Went to grandpa's this morning. We always watch the weather together and today we were really thankful the storm missed us. Yesterday grandpa and I went to Meijers to get groceries. He is cute as he always reminds me to get paper bags. He has a great memory. He bought a pineapple and when we got to his house, he asked me if I had enough time to wait for him to cut the pineapple up so he could send half of it home with me. He is such a sweetie. It was the best pineapple I've ever had so it really hit the spot.
Kimmy was coming over with the boys so I went home to be there when she came. She got here and we decided to go to McDonalds for a fun time with Jacob. We also called Melissa to come bring Hailey and Max to play. It was cute to see Jacob so excited about his cousins coming. Adam was the best baby. He only had one toy, but was happy to just sit and watch everybody. Didn't fuss at all. I enjoyed seeing the kids all play together and was able to capture a good picture of Kimmy and Jacob. We headed over to pick up Kenzie from school, stopped at grandpas and headed back home. Got ready to take Kenzie to her volleyball game and as we were getting ready to go out the door she told me she didn't have any tennis shoes. She had left them at school and her room was locked. We made it to the shoe store, ran in (and I mean ran) picked out a pair she liked (they were even on sale), paid and ran back to the car. We made it to the school 5 min. before the game was to start. What a memory!
I should have let her play in her church shoes as I remember Bill taking Melissa to a soccer game in her church shoes and it was the only time she ever kicked the ball.
I couldn't believe it when I watched the video of her and she had her good patten leather shoes on. That was a good memory too. Left the game to go with Melissa to Hailey's dance class. Got to watch Max play with his friend which was really cute to see. Headed back home. I was so happy when Kimmy, Jared and the boys were still there. We had a nice visit and fun taking pictures of the boys and Kenzie. Today we went to Marylynn's daughter, Danielle's wedding. It was beautiful and the food was great. We sat with Pastor, Sherry and Cathy and had a good time. Doesn't the cross look beautiful in the wedding pictures?

















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting. Great pictures. I love you. We had a great day together. Jacob sure loves going to your house. We went by Burger King today and he asked to go play at McDonalds.

Melissa said...

Thanks for calling me so I could meet you guys at McDonalds. It was fun. I love the pictures of Kenzie and the boys. Very cute.

Anonymous said...

These pics are so cute. I love the one of Kenzie and Jacob hugging. Super Cute!!! Love you!