Thursday, March 6, 2008

3/6/08























Once again I am behind on my blog. Between appointments for grandpa and church activities I have been keeping quite busy. I have also been trying to run off pictures to send Aunt Linda.
We had a good Bible study Tuesday night, then fun at All Stars last night at church.
The kids were wonderful and so much fun. Today was cleaning day at grandpas. He wasn't feeling too good this morning so he sat in his chair looking sick most of the time I was there. Later when I came back he was feeling much better and when I went back even later to take his supper he was even better. Hope tomorrow morning goes well. Next week he has to have a ulcerated sore removed from his lip. Also has to have an endoscopy in the middle of the week. Many appointments lately, but so far we have been getting good reports which I am very thankful for. Kenzie started her volleyball games this week. Loved watching her play. She has another game tomorrow night at 5. I'm watching Max while Melissa takes Hailey to her dance class so I will have fun with him. Kimmy is probably coming over with the boys which I am looking forward to. Should be a fun day. Kenzie got marked outstanding for her violin grade. She has a concert coming up. Can't wait to hear her play with others.
Melissa, Bruce and the kids came to visit last Sunday. It was nice to have them over. I had a couple of good long phone conversations with Vikki today which I also enjoyed. Got to talk a couple of times to my sister, Linda. I was so happy to talk to her. Please pray that she gets moved to a good rehab close to her home where she can get good physical therapy. She is very lonesome for her family. Being so far away makes it hard to visit as often as they would like.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hailey is very photogenic. I love the picture of Jacob with resting his head on his hand on the floor. And that picture of Adam with his diaper and sweatshirt on. Reminds me that we ran out of clothes and had to wait for them to come out of the dryer. I love you!!!!!! See ya tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of Kenzie and Hailey laughing with there mouths wide open. Super Cute!!!
Im so glad you finally blogged again its about time. Love it when you blog.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeh, I love the picture of Jacob tickeling the girls. Cute!

Melissa said...

I love the picture of Jacob tickling the girls too. I love how they are looking at each other laughing. Where is the picture of you and Max that I took the other night when we visited? How come you didn't put that one on? I thought it turned out good. Send it to me so I can put it on my blog.