Monday, March 10, 2008

3/10/08

Grandpa had his ulcerated sore removed from his lip this morning. He did great and even wanted to go look for honey rock cantelope seeds afterward. So far he hasn't even needed pain medication for it so he's really happy about that. We also went to the store as he wanted to get some soup to eat. Bill stopped in at lunch time to see him and then took me to lunch at Subway. Aunt Jody called to see how he was doing while we were there.
Went to get Kenzie from school and then back to grandpa's. The therapist called him to see if he felt like doing therapy and he did so she was there shortly after we got there. Came home and some friends stopped over to show us their new Cadillac.
It was luxurious. Heated front and rear seats plus heated stearing wheel. Many other wonderful features too. I still like my Honda better though especially with gas prices like they are. They brought their dog (a big Rotweiller) with them. She was such a sweet, friendly dog. She didn't want to move over in the back seat so I could get in so I squeezed in with her where she was. She gave dad a big lick on the back of his neck. You can imagine how much he liked that. We ate and now Kenzie is taking a big bubble bath with the Conair Water Jet sprayer that Vikki got for me a few years ago. Still love it Vikki. You pick out very nice gifts by the way. It is such a wonderful way to relax. Kenzie is going to give me a foot massage tonight. I didn't know until Vikki had her give me one yesterday, how very relaxing it is. She said she would give me a back rub too. I will be spoiled soon I think. The one picture is of Kenzie sweeping the garage. She is trying to earn money to buy something she wants.








5 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute pictures of Kenzie and Mocha. Glad to hear grandpa is doing so well. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

My baby is so cute!!! I love her. GLad to hear Grandpa is doing so good. I love you

Anonymous said...

Kenzie's so pretty. Back and a foot massage - wow. So when is she coming to our house? Got my Clysedale webkinz on. You'll have to come visit with your new one. I imagine Dad didn't like it one bit when that big dog licked him - funny. Glad Grandpa is doing so well. I love you.

Melissa said...

I laughed when I read about the big dog licking dad too. I can just imagine. That's too funny.

Anonymous said...

I was just sitting here and decided to get online and wish you a very happy birthday. Call me and let me know how Aunt Linda does on her surgery K. I love you.
I hope you check this today. LOL Or I will be late.:o)