Sunday, April 27, 2008

4/27/08

It has been a busy Friday through Sunday, but a fun one.
Went to great garage sales all three days and found great deals. Also went to the dog park which Vikki discovered and took Mocha. It was fun watching all the different dogs. Of course, Mocha went around sniffing and then stuck right by me like glue. She missed out on all the dog fun, but Truman, Izzy and Monica made up for her. Such a nice place to take pets. Thanks Vikki for letting me in on it.
Kimmy and the boys and I hit tons of garage sales on Fri. The boys couldn't have been any better for us. Kimmy packed us a nice lunch which was very sweet of her and sure tasted good. Thanks Kimmy. Melissa, Bruce, Hailey, Max, Kimmy, Jared, Jacob, Adam and I went to garage sales again on Sat. Friday was beautiful and just the right temperature. Saturday was a different story. Cold and breezy. The girls and I had to go to my niece, Shani's shower in the afternoon. Adam got to go too and was very good again. Today was our first motorcycle run. It didn't get real warm today, but was good enough that I didn't get cold. I did dress warm though.
It was nice that Kimmy, Jared and boys came. This was the 4th year for them. The boys loved seeing the motorcycles and we had a great breakfast when we got to our destination. Vikki and Kenzie called and they were at the Webkinz Extravaganza so I headed over to spend time there with them. Melissa and Hailey were there when I got there too. Kenzie was blessed and won a Webkinz on the wheel of wow. Hailey got a beautiful gem. She was excited about that. We had a great time and added more webkinz to the family. It's been a fun day so far. The pictures are of Hailey and Max's picnic at Nana's when I watched them. They were so good and very precious too.
It was beautiful out. When it was time to eat, Hailey said she wanted to pray. She prayed such a wonderful prayer. It made my heart very happy. Then she sang a
Jesus song for me while she danced around. Max talks so cute now and says so many words. I love his voice and how he says his words.Notice his face in the picture of him by Hailey holding the flowers...











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures. It'll be nice to finally relax after such a busy weekend. We sure had alot of fun though. I love you. Melissa

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures. I love Max's expression in that second picture. I'm glad we got to go to the garage sales together - what a fun day. I love you!