Friday, April 18, 2008

4/18/08












































Well finally I am putting blogging. I guess I am kind of a once a month blogger right now. Hailey had her first visit to the dentist and it went very well. She was a big girl and sat in the dentist's chair all by herself. The only thing she didn't want done was X-rays and I don't blame her for that I guess. I took some cute pictures when she got to my house with her new toothbrush and toothpaste and her awesome big smile.
I thought the pictures of Hailey and Mykenzie were pretty cute (oh Mocha too!) and the one of Max smiling is expecially cute. I love the pictures of Jacob and Adam with great grandpa Max. They were so good letting grandpa hold them and stayed that way while I took pictures and videos both. Thanks boys! Precious memories with grandpa being 91 and little Adam almost 1. Of course Jacob will be a big 3 yr. old soon. Today, Vikki, Mykenzie, Kimmy, Jacob, Adam, Izzy (Vikki's dog) and I all had fun at the park. Kenzie wanted to fish of course and she gave lessons to cousin Jacob. It was fun being together in such a beautiful place with such beautiful weather. I took bubbles for the boys but it was a little too breezy. Got home and Kimmy and Jared were a blessing and took Grandpa his dinner. I met Bill and we went to Sanford. He had just done a funeral and wanted me to go the the dinner with him.
We got home and got there just in time to catch Melissa before she left with Hailey and Max. She had taken Hailey to dance class. Vikki went with her to watch Max for her while she took Hailey in the classroom. We all ended up going to get a Concrete mixer...yum yum yum. We were wishing Kimmy and Jared were closer so they could come, but we only had a short time before the movie Bill and I wanted to go to started. We went to see Expelled. I think everyone should see it. Sure makes me want to pray harder for our nation. It was a busy but wonderful day. I forgot to mention the ice cream dessert last week with Kimmy, Jared, Vikki, Rody and families.
Notice the picture of Bill and I with our hands on our chins. It was unplanned. I can't remember who captured that moment but thank you very much. Ha Ha

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I was so happy when I saw you blogged again. I know you are pretty busy. Hey, I shouldn't be talking. I have probably ten to catch up on now. I'm getting pretty far behind. I'm feeling pretty good right now so maybe I'll get at least one done tonight. I love that picture of Kimmy and Jacob and the one of Grandpa and the boys. And I'm so glad you got pictures of Hailey with her toothbrush. They turned out cute too.

Melissa said...

Oh, and we had such a nice time with you guys yesterday. Thanks for the icecream. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of Kimmy and Jacob and the one of the boys and Grampa. We had so much fun going to the park yesterday. I cant wait to do it again. LOve you,