Monday, April 28, 2008

4/28/08












Well, I found some pictures the girls took on my camera that were in the internal memory. They are of Hailey, Jacob, Max and Adam in the woods on the side of the house. Good job on taking the pictures. They bring back memories when you kids were little and loved playing in the woods by he house. Grandpa and I had lots of errands today. Went to four different places than home to call about getting his tractor/mower fixed.
He has been seeing lots of turkey and deer in his back yard so he is pretty happy about that. Bill came home and we had lunch together. He started a serious diet and I am on it part way with him, so are having beef and salad today. I am glad he is in the program as he will feel lots better when he gets his weight back to normal.
Vikki dropped Kenzie off and she painted some boxes, cups, etc. and also gave Mocha a bath for me. She did such a good job and put a pretty red bow in Mocha'a hair when she was finished blow drying her. I had been planning on giving her a bath, but was very happy Kenzie did it for me. Great job Kenzie! Thank you so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job Kenzie - Mocha looks great in that last picture. Love ya. I'm glad you found the pictures of the kids. Max didn't want to set any of them sticks down. They sure had fun playing in your woods.