Thursday, September 25, 2008

9/24/08 Fun at the Zoo

We had a wonderful day at the zoo. The weather couldn't have been nicer. The wolf has always been off in the distance, but this time he came really close to the windows. Did you notice the picture of Max with the water behind him. Could you see the alligators? The kangaroos came really close too. They were so neat to watch hopping. Jack was a very good baby for his first visit to the zoo. We all went on the train ride...I was a little disappointed that there was no tunnel now. Boo Hoo. Thanks Melissa and Bruce for inviting me along. I had a great time.

Vikki, do you know who this person is who was working at the zoo? We were so happy to see him there.












This is Bruce using the cell phone after I believe he asked Melissa what she was taking the cell phone for...with expression of course...

Aren't these pictures udderly...adorable. Water actually came out when the kids squeezed and it fell into the bucket. How fun and educational!






























1 comment:

Melissa said...

Great pictures. What a fun day! I'm so glad you could come with us. I love you.