Tuesday, September 30, 2008

9/30/08

Well the morning didn't start out too good today. Kenzie missed the bus (it came early)so I ran her to school. On the way, we realized she didn't have her magazine orders that had to be turned in. It was too late to go home and get them before dropping her off so after I dropped her off at school, I went back to get them and took them to the office for her. Then I was off to grandpa's house. We went to the store and got the groceries he needed and then to the gas station to fill one of his gas cans. He had a cold and now started coughing in the store. I picked up some medicine for him and checked with the pharmacist to make sure he could take it with his medicines at home. Talked to him later and he was doing better. I'm glad of that. Keep him in your prayers. I guess he caught it from Aunt Jody last week.
I ironed, cleaned, baked, made homemade veggie soup, and did my Bible Study lesson. It was a very busy day. Kenzie came home from school and we had no bake cookies and milk. We talked about her day. When papa got home we ate and then got ready for our Bible study. We had a great lesson on love. Terrific!!! I just tucked Kenzie in bed and now I am getting tired myself. Nite Nite!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for posting again. Rough start to your day. Sounds busy. Love ya!!!