Tuesday, September 23, 2008

9/23/08

I am playing catch up with my blog pictures. I love the way Jacob takes care of the truck at nana's. He always stops to look under the hood and make adjustments. He is so serious about it too. He is so cute and fun to watch. I also love watching Adam try to be like his big brother. Hailey likes the truck too except she likes talking on the phone in it, not looking at the engine. We enjoyed lots of camping with Grandpa this summer. Lots of fun pictures from the campground are posted. Today I went to grandpas and helped him take apart the garden wagon he had bought and put together. He couldn't get the last bolt in so I prayed and looked at a picture of it and figured it out. Amazing for me. We got it back together and everything fit perfect. Thank you Lord!!! Came home and worked on staining the deck. We have a huge deck so it is taking lots of time as we are giving it two good coats. We are getting near the end now and we are both happy about that believe me. Sure is a good feeling to have it and all the swings, plus picnic table done. Next is the swing set for the kids.
I am glad we have been having such great weather for it. I put some pictures of the Marine Aunt Debbie got for Bill for his 60th birthday. It's pretty neat. It weighs a ton. She had it engraved with the dates he was in the Marines on one side with his name and on the other side is a special note from their family to him.
















































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom, nice pictures, thanks for posting. I love you.

Melissa said...

Glad you are back to posting again. I love to see all the pictures you have taken.