Monday, November 17, 2008

11/17/08

This morning I picked Hailey up and we headed off to school. I got to work in her class. Hailey was my helper all day. She led the class to gym with me next to her and then back to the classroom. She has a very nice teacher and nice classmates.
We had Jesus time and then Hailey and I set up tablecloths, placemats, plates, napkins, and cups for snack time. We set out the snacks and also the milk and juice.
I sat next to Hailey for snack time. I helped the kids glue pictures on one of their pages of the book they are making. The day flew by. Hailey was a very good girl and a great helper. It was a very fun morning. I stopped at grandpas on my way home. He had the 300 piece puzzle I got him all put together. It was an all white tiger and a striped tiger. He had me helping some, Aunt Brenda and Sara Jo, and Aunt Jody. He enjoyed all the help and we all enjoyed helping. The all white tiger was the hardest part. Now I will have to pick him up another one. It helps pass the time for him. I notice he can't leave it alone for long. Me either when I'm there.
When I got home I cleaned out the utility room closet good and organized it. That's a job I'm glad is done. Made dinner and then dad and I went to the hospital to visit a lady at church who just had a stroke and also Uncle Terry's dad who is having arteries in his neck operated on tomorrow. We just got home. Saw one accident on an overpass. People forget to drive according to conditions for the first snowfall. It didn't look serious at least. We were glad about that.
Kenzie is soaking in the tub. I am getting ready to settle in with a good book.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, another post so soon - great! I'm glad you had fun at Hailey's school. I love you.

Melissa said...

Thanks for helping out in Hailey's class. Hailey sure was happy. She told me all about it when I tucked her in bed tonight.