Monday, November 24, 2008

11/24/08

This morning I picked Grandpa up and we went to grandparent's day at Hailey's school. The children did all the cute songs, prayers, poems, etc. that they have been practicing. They were so cute.
Hailey did a great job. We had nice snacks afterwards. Grandpa, Melissa and Jack took the tiny (and I mean tiny) elevator to the basement and I took the stairs with Hailey. I'm glad I took the stairs after seeing that elevator. We had a good laugh about it though. Jack was a really good baby as usual so Melissa and I were able to take lots of pictures. Afterwards, Grandpa and I worked on the puzzle that Brian got for him. It's a really hard one. We finished it and were glad to have it done. Now grandpa has a easier one...only 100 pieces.























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. Hailey looks really pretty. Her hair looks cute.

Anonymous said...

You should have taken a picture of the elevator:)

Melissa said...

It sure was a tiny elevator. Scary too. We couldn't tell when it stopped. And the sign on the wall said not to open the door until it was stopped or it would cut the electrical power and would have to wait for maintenance to fix it. Good thing mom came back to the door so we could hear her to know when it was stopped. Otherwise we might have spent all day in there. :) Yes, once we were out of there we could laugh about it. But trust me Grandpa and I weren't laughing while inside it.

Melissa said...

Mom, thankyou for taking so many great pictures. I especially love the one of her hugging Papa. She sure was happy when she saw him walk in. That one of her laying her head on the drum is too funny. She sure was tired. Didn't sleep too well last night because she was so excited.