Sunday, November 16, 2008

11/9/08

We celebrated Kenzie's 11th birthday today. After church she had Madison and Brook, friends from church come over. Vikki, the girls and I went to the bowling alley. The girls had fun bowling. Vikki took tons of pictures. After that we went and picked up cake decorations so the girls could decorate Kenzie's cake when we got home. I made sloppy joes and potato soup to have when everyone else came. Kenzie had two more friends from school come over and then Vikki surprised her and brought Kenzie's long time friend, Josie over. It was a fun family evening. All the kids had so much fun playing together. Grandpa loved the potato soup. Jared gave me lots of compliments on it too, and Bill said he only eats my potato soup. I've got a great family.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The soup was really good. Thanks for making us some to take home. I love you!!!