Wednesday, April 1, 2009

4/1/09

Today started out with dad getting me a few times for April Fools. I got Bruce once, then Melissa about 3 times. I also got Kenzie really good. Melissa got me really good when I got home from All Stars at church.
She told me Hailey had wanted to call me, but now she had fallen asleep. She had wanted to tell me that Jack kept had learned to say Nana and kept saying it all day.
I was so happy til she told me April Fools. I watched Max and Jack this morning while Melissa went to therapy. Hailey went to school. I also watched Abby Doll.
They were all good as could be. I left there and had to go to take a dish to pass for a funeral. I stopped and asked grandpa if he wanted to ride with me and he was happy to. He wanted to take his car and give it exercise. We had a nice ride and then met dad for lunch. It was yummy and the company was great. Grandpa showed me a picture of him when he was in his 20's and he sure was handsome. I have been keeping ahead of Bill on skiing on the Wii, but while I was at church tonight, he must have been on it steady because I am no longer in 1st place. Tomorrow will be a busy day for me. Ha Ha. Kenzie is spending the night. She went to youth group tonight. We in All Stars went to the nursing home and played bingo with the residents. They were so sweet. They all wanted the kids to win. They had 8 packs of Hershey kit kats for each child. They had smaller candy bars for adults. Everyone had fun and it was nice how everyone was looking out for everyone else. I hardly ever win at bingo, but wouldn't ya know it when I didn't want to be the one to bingo, I was the first to.




















4 comments:

Vikki's Blog said...

WOw Max and Jacob sure look alike in those pictures.

Kimmy said...

I thought the same thing Vik. Thanks for posting again. I love you!!!

Melissa said...

I agree. I see it in some of the pictures that you put on your blog too Kimmy. Especially when you scroll down fast. Great pictures, Mom. Love ya!

Melissa said...

I LOVE those pictures of Jack and Grandpa. So cute.