Tuesday, November 26, 2013

11/25/13  Jared dropped Truman and Norman off at 7:10 am.  He took them to the basement and brought their stuff in that was going with them to Vikki's.  The dogs were really good here and were good at going outside and then back to the basement.  They really liked it when I took their canvas cage down for them.  They were so funny!  They both got in at the same time.  When Kenzie got out of school, Vikki picked her up and brought her to our house so Jared could pick her up to take her with them to Georgia.  Peyton and Isaac came in and Vikki told them to leave their coats on because they weren't staying long.  Pey Pey came up to me and said, I want to take my coat off and off it went.  She sure talks plain!  Vikki helped me get rid of some leftovers from Thanksgiving as Bill and I were getting pretty tired of them.  Vikki packed up the kids and then put the dogs in her car.
She called to say the dogs were being really good at her house too.  Kimmy texted me before I went to bed to let me know they were 1 hour from their hotel in Kentucky.   I was so happy to hear from her. 

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

I can't believe the boys got in the cage together - so funny!