Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Got up and out of curiosity checked to see if there were any school closings.  Wow, every school in Saginaw, Midland, and Bay City was closed.  This was great for Jacob, Adam, and Kenzie since now they aren't going to miss any school on the Georgia trip.  Bill and I headed out to our Tuesday morning Breakfast and boy was it slick out.  Our road was a sheet of ice.  The main roads were salted already and were good. So glad Kimmy and her family left yesterday instead of today like they were going to.  Everybody showed up for breakfast except one couple.  Bill had a VA appt. so he went to that when we got home.  I got suitcases down from the attic to start packing for our trip to the Shack tomorrow.  So excited to go there again!  Wes and Gayla and Charlie and Sue are going too.  Packed up Mocha too as I am dropping her off to stay at Melissa's.  Bill and I moved the tv and some other furniture around so we could make room for our Christmas tree.  We will be putting it up when we get home.  Love my easy movers!

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

I sure was happy school was canceled. Kenzie wasn't thought - haha