Saturday, November 16, 2013

Fun with Grandkids 11/15/13


Peyton and Isaac spent the night last night.  They slept great and really ate lots for breakfast.  Did such a great job feeding themselves their cereal.  Then they loved brushing their teeth.  After we got ready, we headed to Kimmy's.  We took Mocha too since Papa and Kenzie went hunting and we didn't want to leave Mocha in her cage that long.  Kimmy blessed me by grooming Mocha for me.  She does such a great job.  We had a nice lunch their too!  At 1:00 I left to go to Jacob and Adam's school for Grandparent Day.  I went to Jacob's room first and he read me a wonderful story he had written about his Grandma Russell coming to visit and how excited he was.  I sure hope he reads it to her too when he takes it home.  Priceless!  He did a great job reading it to me.  He showed me some math papers and other things he had in his desk.  I was going to go to Adam's room for a while and come back to his, but he really wanted me to do the math games.  Nick did them with us and they did really good at them.  I left for Adam's class then as I wanted to spend half of the time with him.  He was waiting and was so excited when I came in.  He read several stories and show me the bracelet he made that he then turned into a ring.  The teacher than announced that we were going out to recess so they could show us the playground.  Much to my delight, Jacob's class went out too, so I got to watch them all play together.  While I was in Adam's class I told him I was going to take them home and he said "Remember last time you picked us up you took us to McDonald's."  It was so cute.  Of course, then I decided to take them to McDonald's after school so they could play.  We had a fun time!  Love making memories with my boys!
Add caption
Add caption

3 comments:

Vikki's Blog said...

Thank you for helping me out Mom. They had a great time with you and Papa. Love the pictures! Love you.

Kimmy said...

Such cute pictures! Thanks for posting! Love ya!!

Kimmy said...

The boys sure had fun with their Nana today!!! THANK YOU