Friday, December 20, 2013

12/20/13 Bruce, Jack ,Luke, Max, Ally and Hailey singing Christmas Carols at Walmart and ringing the bells!

Our Christmas tree this year!
Loved hearing them sing!  Trying to post a video but haven't been able to so far.
 
When I got up this morning I turned TV on to see if schools were closed.  They were because of icy roads.  Kimmy, Vikki and I were supposed to get together to bake cookies, but decided I would start baking them at home myself.  Kimmy couldn't come because of the roads so she baked cookies at her house.  I made an extra batch to take to Melissa.  She wanted me to leave them plain so their family can decorate them.  After I dropped them off, I came home and baked 2 more batches.  I'm taking them to Kimmy's tomorrow to decorate cookies together.  Bill and I went to the Maple Grill for dinner tonight.  He had meatloaf and potatoes and I had chicken pot pie, squash and potatoes.  Very good.  We got an apple turnover to go.  Went and pick up Melissa and Evan on our way back, and took them to Walmart with us to see Bruce and the Kids Bell Ringing.  They did so good.  People really put money in the kettle.  Some would say they'd be right back and go to their cars and get their money.  One lady put money in and then gave each child a dollar to have themselves.  The kids all put the dollar in the kettle though.  So sweet.  Got home and cleaned up my baking mess and then Bill and I watched a movie.  Forgot to mention Papa took Kenzie shopping so she could get what she needs for wrestling.  Fun Papa/granddaughter time!
 

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

Your tree looks beautiful! Sweet picture of Bruce and the kids at Walmart!