Sunday, December 15, 2013

12/14/13 Schaard Christmas Party at Fred and Lourdes's House









Had another enjoyable and fun time with the Schaard family for our Christmas Celebration.  Ate turkey, Ham, red skin potatoes, salad, corn, and mixed veggies.  Everything was so good.  Then we played Family Feud.  Our team, Vikki, Jared, Bruce, Bill (captain of our team) and I came in second.  Fred and Lourdes had all sorts of wonderful things in a gift bag for each team.  The Baker's came in 1st.  We played another game next where Fred read a story which had a lot of left and right words.  We had all brought Lottery tickets for the game and he put them in envelopes and we all had to pass the way he read.  If you messed up you were out of the game.  Only Aunt Debbie and Denise got out.  Aunt Debbie didn't pass the envelopes and ended up with 3.
 This is my gift from Debbie this year.  All my grandchildren are the little marshmallows!  So cute!  Below is my gift from her last year.  So special.  Love all those grandkiddos listed.  I am truly blessed!  Thank You Lord!

 

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

Awe you got a cute one of my tired Eli. He smile cute for his Nana:)