Tuesday, November 20, 2007

11/20/07

I am way behind with blogging. I am just now putting pictures from Kenzie'
s birthday on. Have more to put on later too. I thought the pictures of Jacob and Max eating nanas at Nana's was cute. For some reason they love bananas at Nana's.
My very favorite is the boys in their coats and hats. Kimmy took it and did a great job. I also love the ones of Kenzie and Truman. They were having so much fun.
The neighbor girl came over and they all just ran and played for a long time. I was glad to see Truman getting exercise. He sure loves Kenzie. He is always excited to see her. She is spending lots of time with him. He is doing great and is the best dog ever. I can't believe how obedient he is. Hope he rubs off on Mocha when it comes to coming when called. Well, Bill has to do a funeral tomorrow and I have to type it yet tonight so have to make this short. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone if I don't get on tomorrow. Love to all!!!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting - its nice to see Truman playing with Kenzie. He sure does love her. Jacob liked looking at the pictures of Truman and said, "I love Tru Tru, Daddy love Tru Tru, Mama love TruTru". He also says, "I love Nana". I love you and thanks for taking such good care of Truman. See ya soon.

Melissa said...

Great pictures. I love the ones of Max and Jacob eating bananas. The one of the boys in their coats is cute too. Their coats sure do match good. The ones of Kenzie playing with Truman turned out really good too. I bet she is loving having Truman around to play with for a whole week.