Friday, November 30, 2007

11/29/07












We had lots of fun with Max and Hailey when we watched them. Kenzie helped Hailey to play the puter (computer)which she enjoyed doing. Max and Hailey were so excited when Kenzie brought the tunnel down for them to play with. It kept them busy for quite some time and brought many smiles. Max went right through it without any hesitation. Usually kids have to get used to it and we have to talk them into going through. Max couldn't get through fast enough though. Max was also fasinated with the snow globe. He loved looking at the snow and pushing the button so music would play. Jacob loved it last year, and this year he was so excited when he saw it too.
Mykenzie and Hailey did a beautiful job singing their Christmas song together.
I will have to learn how to put videos on as I have some cute ones of the kids but don't know how to post them yet. Kimmy will have to give me a lesson.
This morning I picked up all the recycling that blew all over the yard when it was so windy the other day. After I got it picked up and some flowers cut down, I went upstairs to use the computer and when I came down, the ground was covered with snow and when I left, the roads were very slippery. What a surprise, and not a nice one either. I slid right by my dad's driveway when I went to see him. A while later Bill came over to dad's and I saw him slide right by his driveway. The roads were much better when I picked Kenzie up from school. Bill got called back in to work and Kenzie and I went to meet Aunt Vikki. Then I took Kenzie to Omi's to spend the night and I went back to dad's for another hour and a half. We had dinner together and a nice visit.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Love all the pictures mom. You can tell they had so much fun with the tunnel. Thanks for watching the kids for us.

Anonymous said...

Penny...I really enjoy reading your blog although I seldom make comments. It's such fun to see what happens at your house with all of the pictures you include. Snow...haven't seen any yet but it does keep one on their toes. Thanks again for the window to the family. We miss the little guys. Georgia was so much fun.