Friday, November 2, 2007

November 1, 2007

Off to school to take Kenzie, then I got some stuff done around the house I've been wanting to get done. Bill came home for lunch which I always enjoy. God is blessing him on his job and I'm so happy to see him enjoy it so. Took dad to his audiologist and they have to send his squealing hearing aid in to be repaired.
The audiologist is very nice and always shows us pictures of her little guy who's 18 mos. After that we left to pick Kenzie up from school. Went back to grandpas and then home. We were just going to head for a coney dog when we got a call from Melissa and she and Bruce wanted to take us out to eat. We went to a nice restaurant and then for a cookie at the Apple Farm. I was too full for a cookie needless to say, but the kids were sure excited. Thanks very much Bruce and Melissa!
We all had a fun time and the food was delicious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had a nice time with you and dad and Mykenzie. Love ya, Melissa