Saturday, November 3, 2007

November 3, 2007

Nice day out today, but windy. We went to help load groceries for people at a local department store for our outflow at church. Mostly ended up greeting people and handing them carts as most wanted to load their own groceries. That's how I would be too. Met some very nice people. Bill helped out with the plumbing in Bruce and Melissa's kitchen most of the day, other than helping with the outflow outreach. I went to dad's and he had cut down all of his corn stalks. He had 2 huge rows. He had me help cut down stuff yesterday and sweep the leaves up. Should have had me to the corn too. At 91 I am amazed at all he tries to get done. He knows he has many willing helpers in the family if he just lets us know. He was pretty proud of himself when he showed me what he had done though. I was proud of him too, just don't want him overdoing. Bill got home and we went shopping. Got some good sales on Christmas items, especially clothes for the kiddos. We stopped at for ice cream when we were done. It was very yummy. Vikki stopped over to show us the violin she had gotten for Kenzie. Kenzie played it and it sounded very nice. If her teacher says she can use this one, it will save Vikki lots of rental money. God's blessing!
Watched very cute videos of Kenzie when she was little. We laughed so hard. She was sooooooooo cute!!! She lost a tooth today and was pretty happy it was out.
I put lots of pictures on tonight as I was quite behind. I was happy I had some of Aunt Vikki with the kids. She has always been the best aunt to them ever!!! We are always happy to see her.























3 comments:

Melissa said...

Love all the pictures. Especially the one of Hailey by the chair. And also the one of Kimmy and Adam laying on the floor.

Anonymous said...

Me too - I love the pictures. You always take such great pictures of the kids - just like you did of us when we were little. I enjoy looking at our baby pictures and am glad you took so many. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

We had a great time Im glad you guys all come to Omis with me. Love ya