Thursday, November 29, 2007

Christmas Cookie Decorating Time Again! What Fun! 11/28/07

We had lots of fun decorating Christmas cookies. I didn't get to do as many as usual because Bill started helping and he and Kenzie had most of them done by the time I got them cut out and baked. I appreciated all their help. My dad was happy to get some and he only had a couple left when I went to his house today. He said my sister, Jody and her hubby helped him eat them and enjoyed them.
You can see my new great grandbaby in the pictures. Kenzie never has like playing with dolls much until just lately. I am enjoying watching her now. Melissa always loved dolls so much, but Kimmy and Vikki only liked their Cabbage Patch Dolls when they were older. Hailey loves dolls just like Melissa did and I love it. Kenzie will probably outgrow this pretty quick so I will enjoy it while I can. She has been playing dolls with Hailey and I think that's why she's into it now.
I am watching Hailey and Max today so I will be taking som. e pictures. I wish I would have taken some of Jacob and Adam the other day, but I just took videos and forgot to take pictures. I will make up for it next time. Nice job on Max's hair Kimmy. You are so talented not to mention so sweet.






8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cookies were really good. I was glad to get to eat some when we dropped off the kids today. Thanks for watching them for us. We got alot of shopping done. Love ya, Melissa

Anonymous said...

Let us know when we can help with the second batch. Love ya. Glad you posted.

Melissa said...

Cute picture of Kenzie and her doll. Hailey must have shown her how much fun dolls can be.

Anonymous said...

I think its so awesome that dad helped Kenzie. She must of loved that! Next time you do the decorating do it on the weekend so Rody and I can help, K? Love ya

The Daddy said...

Penny....you can send cookies to Indy...somebody needs to be quality control. Since Jared's now a soap dispenser he wont be needing any..so I'll take his share. Adam and Jacob can still have theirs.

Eric

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

babyr's daddy...thanks for reminding me that the soap dispenser of the family doesn't need cookies. I think you should come visit here in our beautiful state to get you share of the cookies. We are having some terrific weather you know.

Melissa said...

I'll come help with that second batch too. I love decorating Christmas cookies. We can have a cookie decorating party!

The Daddy said...

Penny I would love to come up for cookies but really dont like driving on slippy roads either. Ummm maybe kimmy can bring some to indy for xmas. :-)