Thursday, February 21, 2008

2/20/07

Today was a busy day with two doctor appt. for grandpa. They both went well though.
The second dr. we went to said he was going to live to 100. That made both of us smile. Came home between doctor appointments and made smoothies for grandpa as he is still on a soft diet. He has been feeling great the past few days with no more nausea. Got a call from Vikki and she is helping move furniture to help someone out and driving a big U-Haul. She had wanted me to pick up Kenzie but with the dr. appt. didn't know if I would be able to. We got out in plenty of time so I was happy to pick up Kenzie and get to spend time with her. I'm used to having her all week, but since Vikki's laid off, she's been with mom. Tonight she gets to spend the night here though so we will have a fun time. Bill has to give a 2 hr. teaching at work tomorrow, so I have been up late each night working on it with him and typing it up. Yipee it is finished now. Bedtime at the regular time for me tonight.
Hi to Kenzie, Hailey, Jacob, Max, and Adam. Nana loves you all. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm so glad to hear grandpa's feeling better now. I love you.

Anonymous said...

I love that the doctor said Grandpa will live to be 100. Your a wonderful daugher and take such great care of him. Grandma would be so happy. I love you.