Monday, February 11, 2008

Colorado Trip continued

Melissa and I had a great trip to Colorado. We were able to visit my sister Linda in the hospital lots and we were so happy she was off the respirator and able to talk and visit with us. She has been very very ill and now is improving. Has a long way to go, but we have sure seen the miracles so far. Praise the Lord!!! She stayed awake all the while we visited. Please continue to pray for her. We also got to go see the Garden of the gods which was breathtaking. It's my third visit, but it is exciting every time. Melissa loved it and wants to take Bruce there. Gail was a great hostess and we got to see lots of Tammy which was nice. We had lots of fun and laughs on the trip home and were at the airport from 930am to 945 pm. Long day. We sure were tired by the time we got home. Bill, Bruce, Hailey and Max met us at the airport. We were so happy to see them.






This is the play area for kids at OHare. Notice the wall of frogs sticking to it. It was a very nice play area







These pictures were taken while on the plane.


















We stayed at Linda and Gails place. Here are some pictures. Nice mountain view as you can see.





















These are called the kissing camels. Do you see them kissing at the top of the mountain? The horses were beautiful. One of the riders tried to get the horse to go down a steep rock, but the horse would have nothing to do with that. He backed up.











These are Linda and Gail (my sisters) dogs. They are cute and loveable

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Mom! I had such a great time. I'm so glad I got to go with you

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you went with me too.
I had fun and enjoyed your company more than you will ever know Love ya

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures. Neat to see out of the plane. I'm glad you guys had fun. I was worried and am glad your now safe at home. I love you!

Anonymous said...

Kimmy, I love you too. You are so sweet to be concerned so much about us. I am blessed!!! Love Mom