Sunday, February 24, 2008

12/24/08

Went to dad's in the morning before going to church for a seminar. He was feeling a little nauseated again, but he went out to eat with grandson, Brian the night before and had fish and fries. The fish was ok for his soft diet, but the french fries were no no's. He should have ordered mashed and he probably would have been alright. He was happy that Melissa, Bruce and the kids came to visit. They stopped at our house too, but we weren't home as we were still at church. BOO HOO....I was sad to have missed seeing them which is always a joy. I miss Hailey and Max and would have loved seeing them.
We were blessed when Vikki and Rody said they were coming to visit. We had been trying to think of something to do, but there weren't any good movies on, so we were so happy to have them come over, which was more fun than going to the movies. Vikki had called Kimmy so Jared, Kimmy and the boys came too. We had a fun time and lots of laughs when we watched American Idol.
Jacob was sweet and sat by me lots, which I loved. I loved getting to hold Adam too. He is such a good baby. I love his smile. I missed Mykenzie, but she was at a friend's house having fun so I was happy for her.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures. Thanks for dinner. We had a fun evening. I love you!

Anonymous said...

Yea great dinner mom. I told my friend Jamie about your meatballs. Rody added in to her that they were great. Best he ever had. Thankyou for letting us all come over. We had alot of fun.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.