Wednesday, February 13, 2008

2/13/08 HAPPY ANNIVERSARY VIKKI AND RODY!!!

Today I took Kenzie to school, then headed to dad's to shovel snow. After that it was time for our Wed. morning breakfast. Because of the snow, there were only 5 of us there. We had a good breakfast and great fellowship. Headed back to dad's to take him to Meijers. He was nauseated, so I just went and got the stuff on his list. I take him to see his new doctor tomorrow so hopefully he gets this nausea thing straighted out and feels better. I gave him a haircut when I got back from Meijers, then headed home to watch Hailey and Max while Melissa and Bruce went shopping. We didn't have much time, but had fun while they were here. Went to get Kenzie after that and stopped to get dad's paper and mail for him. After we were home for a while, Bill got home from work. He brought me a dozen red roses that are just beautiful and they smell so good. Got an email from niece, Shani and the prognosis for her cancer situation is good. We are thanking God for that. Have a great day and wonderful anniversary, Vikki and Rody. We love you!!! Mykenzie took the cute pictures of Mocha.












3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love all the pictures you took on Super Bowl Sunday. That one of Adam sitting on the floor with his hood up is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Thanks mom we love you too. Cute pics of Mocha.

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of Adam in his hood. Kenzie, cute pictures of Mocha. I love you!