Sunday, October 12, 2008

10/11/08

Today we had a color tour with our Christian Motorcycle group. Great weather and great turn out. Before we went, I went to visit grandpa's doggie in the doggie hospital. He was doing much better. After that I ran Kenzie's book bag to Bruce and Melissa's so Vikki could pick it up after her walk for cancer. I am very proud of Vikki and Rody.
They are reading their Bibles and seeking God. I couldn't be happier. They are so enthusiastic. It is great talking to them and being around them. When I got home we left. The color was absolutely beautiful. Nothing like God's beauty. We left after we ate lunch with everybody as Bill wanted to get back to take grandpa turkey hunting. They drove around and saw one person carrying a turkey they had just got.
They really didn't have a place to hunt themselves as they need permission from land owners to go on their property. I went back to visit Taylor later and then Bill and I went to visit a friend and neighbor who is in the hospital with pneumonia.
We came home and watched a movie, then it was nite nite time.

No comments: