Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hailey and Nana mashing the squash...10/12/08

Hailey wanted to help me mash the squash from our garden. She was a really big help. When it came time to taste it to see if we added enough sugar, she made a face and said she didn't like it. I thought it was delicious. It was pretty good that she tried it to see if she liked it. She's going to be a good cook some day. I'm glad she is interested in helping. Kenzie was the same way and she still loves making food. Her specialty is meatloaf (she makes the best) and choc. chip cookie dough.





Nana and Hailey tasting the squash to see if it's just right.


3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love all the pictures. Those ones of you and Hailey making squash are great. It was nice spending the day with you. Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

Hailey looks like a great helper.

Anonymous said...

Hi Hailey. I love you. Have fun with Nana and Papa. I call you tomorrow after we ride the choo choo train. XOXOXO