Friday, October 24, 2008

10/24/08

These pictures are from yesterday and the day before. Kenzie and Hailey had fun playing in the leaves and sliding into them. Thursday Melissa and Bruce came to pick up Hailey. She was happy to see them. Once she knew they were home she kept asking when they were coming and wanted to call mommy. She really was happy to see Jack. When we asked her what she wanted for her upcoming birthday, she said clothes for the baby and looked at Jack. She loved holding him again and was so sweet to him. The pictures are of her holding him the first time since he came back from their trip. Dad picked me up and I rode with him to visit a patient. We had a delicious homemade pasty for lunch and then stopped at Kimmy's. Adam was sleeping but Jacob was just resting so we got to see him. He was happy to show us the pumpkins they carved and also the beautiful waxed leaves he did. He took papa out to see the pumpkins so I snapped a picture. This morning I went to Melissa and Bruce's at 5:40am to watch the kids while Jack had his surgery at the hospital. He came through fine. Got Hailey ready for school and then Max woke up. He was so cute and cuddley. We took Hailey to school and then we went to get a donut. We came home and he ate his cereal and then he ate his donut and drank his chocolate milk. Yum Yum! He wanted to watch his tractor movie so I found it and read Bruce's directions to using his DVD player. That took some time of course. Whe the DVD was over Max played with his cars and the road he made. Plays so good by himself. I prayed for Max when he coughed and then he asked me to pray for his belly too. I did and when I finished he said My owees are all better from Jesus. Amen Thankyou Jesus. It was so cute the way he said it. We picked Hailey up from school and when we got back, Melissa and Bruce were there. Jack came through his surgery good and slept alot most of the day. I went to grandpas and we went grocery shopping and also got gas. When we got home we split a king size hershey bar grandpa bought in the check out line. He does that a lot and when we get home, he asks me if I have a sweet tooth. Then we share it and usually a pop too. We put groceries away and gave TAylor his IV. Worked at fixing a sparker for grandpa's lantern too. That took lots of time. I love spending time with him though. He is so nice to be around. Came home changed and put groceries away and met Bill at the funeral home. He has to do a funeral tomorrow. Went to get my converter for my TV which only cost 2.50 after the coupon that came in the mail. Grandpa got his today. Dad had me pick up ice cream treats....









1 comment:

Melissa said...

Cute pictures of Hailey holding Jack. She sure was happy to see him.