Sunday, July 13, 2008

7/13/08

I stopped at grandpa's this morning. He hadn't got his paper yet which is unusual. When I walked in the door I could see why. He was reading up on his new walkie talkies. They have a turkey call on them so that's what he wanted to have before he goes turkey hunting in the fall. I left for church and dad met me there. I taught Sunday School. The kids were so wonderful. Great class. A couple from church invited us out to lunch so we went and had a wonderful visit. Afterward, Bill picked up Mykenzie on the motorcycle and took her to Maynard's grandaughter's graduation party at his house. I went in the car, but had to get a card first so they beat me there. More good food and fellowship. After we left there we went and got a new digital camera. Glad to have it before my new grandson arrives. Now I will have a camera I can count on. Kenzie was happy to get my old one though. Kenzie worked on decorating her butterfly and netting. She made it look so beautiful. We have to get more glitterpaint and beads before she can finish it. Let me know how the pictures come through girls. Vikki and Rody came over and we had lots of laughs and fun taking pictures.


Kenzie making her butterfly net for in her room.







Dad didn't want his picture taken.



2 comments:

Melissa said...

That looks like a fun project. The butterfly will look so pretty in her room. Kenzie is so artistic. She always has been.

The Daddy said...

Looks like the camera works...I see you took a risk and took pics of Rodney..he could have broken it. Good thing Jared wasn't there or he WOULD have broken it taking pics of him