Sunday, July 20, 2008

7/20/08

Melissa and Bruce brought the baby to church today. He sure is a good baby. He slept through the whole service and by the time everyone looked at him and held him,
it was 5 hrs. that he went without eating...he didn't complain about it either...Just was a good as could be. I enjoyed getting my turns at holding him during the service. Hailey wore her white sun dress I got her and she looked beautiful. Max looked handsome too. They came into worship dancing away and so happy. Rody got to see Jack for the first time and held him. Kenzie wanted to come home with me so that she could go to Madison's grandma's house to play with her.
The girls have so much fun together. They loved going through Madison's grandma's maze. I had called to say they could come swimming here if they wanted to, so after running through the maze and getting hot, they came to swim. They had lots of fun in the pool and I got a rest as I am usually the one playing all the games and racing around the pool with Kenzie. I visited with Madison's grandma and we caught up on what each other has been doing. Bill and I had to leave to take his motorcycle in to be touched up, so Kenzie went home with Madison and her grandma.
They ate and had more fun playing. I am glad Kenzie has so many Christian friends who are nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jack sure is content. We'll see you before our trip. Love ya.