Thursday, July 24, 2008

7/24/08

Busy day today. Went to pick blueberries with grandpa. We got our buckets full, but it took a little longer, than when we pick later in the season. We have never picked this early and didn't realize there would be so many green blueberries on the bushes. When we usually go they are pretty much all blue. We had fun and grandpa did great.
When we got back, I went to return my camera I had just gotten as it wouldn't work with the memory card. I was going to another store in town as this one was out of them when I decided to go next door and check to see if they had the camera. They did and I got the same camera for $40 less. I was very happy to say the least. The only sad part was I had pictures I had taken at Kimmy and Jared's when we were there. There were adorable pictures of Adam and Jacob, but because of the memory card not working, I couldn't put them on my computer. There were also some adorable ones of the rest of the grandkids on there. Oh well, nothing I can do about it.
Came home and did some more packing. After I ate with grandpa, I went to Bruce and Melissa's and picked up Hailey and Max. Of course, I held Jack for a while. He's such a precious baby. Hailey, Max and I were off to McDonald's to eat and play.
Aunt Vikki met us there so that I could get a charger cord for her phone to give to Jared and Kimmy. The kids had so much fun playing. They made a friend and after they had played a while, he went to his grandma and said, "That girl (Hailey) wore me out. It was so funny. Vikki was a big help and we had a nice visit while the kiddos played. Hailey and Max are so well behaved whenever I take them. I love them to pieces and enjoy spending time with them.










5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of Jack in his blanket with the lighting on him. Have fun on your camping trip. We'll call you. Love ya!!!!!!

Melissa said...

Have fun on your camping trip too. We'll miss you.

Melissa said...

Thanks for picking up the kids and taking them to McDonalds. We got alot of packing done. And the kids sure had a great time. Love ya!!!Can't wait till tomorrow!

Melissa said...

ojo y uoyu ou0oiyifolhoyikghbtk9okuioyiujikyouooiujuoupupytljjjjjjjhgggggggggjyhiyuiupuiooooooouiiufhyyh yyyuy uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuthf t5 65uuuurrrrr fhrg hyhgfgtgghhtrregtteryghhhhjjk7luoghljjoooooojuoopoyolk,uyukhlupuyolhkklhklkkkkkgtjghhlyfgodkggfkjgfgfjgjgjfkgllllhhlk221111112345hlokhlghojjjjjjjjjjj uiu oioiiiouiopi7p u7pp87hyjhykhjjyhghjtuuththuthttyuytuyuyyiygj trtruiuruyruirssytgyjkjk937545732dytgvdnhf7rutjthhfgigt94t4iuufd8jdfn233411234456788 90 yjht klghtjjtuutjitjtjkjgtgtjjyjytjytjjmuytkiijgtuytuiuiuo80iuoiou7iko6 omiyooyu8i87o7oyyoplpippppppikigkiiiiiiiiiiiioiy tgitigiob878irg5fio5tbiytgkrorf9iro6gvyhhhhhhhhhhhho ui ypuh4yruiofryhouhoiittoiuiiuukuoui7oooooooooiyiyr9rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrru85utuv7uyy7
Hi Nana. I had fun yesterday. I love you. Love, Hailey

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun with you and Max too, Hailey. Thanks for writing me. You did a great job typing. Love, Hugs, and Kisses. xoxoxox