Saturday, July 19, 2008

Jack meets his cousins....7/16/08























Today I went to grandpa's to make his supper for him to heat up later. I thought I would visit with him while I cooked, but he was snoozing and didn't wake up until I was almost finished. We visited for a few minutes and he wanted to take me out to show me his ripe tomatoes, but I had to get home to go to a funeral with Bill so couldn't. I talked to him later and he picked it and was very happy to have a tomato. I picked some string beans from my garden and took them for him to have with his meal. Talked to Brenda while I was there. She asked about the baby. After the funeral, we met our Christian Motorcycle friends and went on a fabulous ride. It was so fun and relaxing.
Kimmy fixed my camera today. GREAT JOB KIMMY!!! The battery cover had broken over a year ago so I was using tape. I had checked on a new one and they had told me the part would be $85. I thought I would rather put the money into a new camera than pay that much for a tiny cover. Well, Kimmy checked on EBay and found a new one plus the directions to put it on for $15. What a difference. It's just like new now. A big thank you Kimmy. They were here while I was gone so I missed seeing my wonderful grandsons. Poor Jacob has a sore lip. It's hard for me to even look at the picture. I am praying it gets better fast. I talked to him on the phone and he was playing with a flashlight and sounded very happy. Melissa said Jack slept good last night. I'm glad he's getting more on schedule with his sleeping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting. I'm glad your camera is fixed now. Love ya lots!