Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Our new grandson has arrived!!! 7/15/08

Our new grandson, Jack William, arrived today. He is beautiful and entered the world with a strong healthy cry. He was born at 4:39pm. He weighed 7 lbs. and is 19 inches long. I love seeing the birth of my grandchildren and am so happy the girls let me be there for all of them. It is so touching to see God's miracle creations. Melissa is doing fine and smiling lots of course. Bruce too. He was a great coach. I left the hospital a while after he was born so that I could go watch the other 5 grandchildren and Kimmy and Vikki could go up to see their new nephew. When they came back to Melissa's we got Hailey and Max ready to go see their baby brother. They each took up gifts their mommy and daddy had gotten for them to give the baby.
They were absolutely adorable with their new brother. Such sweet kids. I got great videos of course.




















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Pictures! Thanks for putting them on your blog so everyone could see them. I might not get the chance to put mine on for a couple days. Love ya and thanks for all your help with the kids.

The Daddy said...

Incase you didn't see it on the RockinR site..Here is Andrew wearing BAB clothes...yeah I know he'll hate us in a few years for it but it was fun doing it

http://thedailydrew.wordpress.com/2006/11/23/happy-thanksgiving/

Melissa said...

Cute pictures of Andrew dressed up.

Anonymous said...

I remember the pictures now that I looked at them again. I just didn't know they were BAB clothes..
So cute. I love seeing the pictures of Andrew on your blog.
He's so cute. Thanks for giving me the info so I could check out the clothes.