Thursday, August 13, 2015

8/13/15. Camping at Outdoor adventures

My camping buddy.  

We are camping again! Yay!  We got up early so sad could run and get spark plugs for the motorcycle.  I went to get groceries for camping.  We finished loading the 5th wheel and headed to Standish.  Took a while to pick our spot out because we tried to find a spot with lots of open sites so we can be near Bruce and Melissa.  We got everything set up and then headed home to cut His Restoration's grass and then make it to our Faith Ridders meeting.  I called Vikki to see if We could borrow her lawn mower so I could help dad so he could get done quicker.  He wouldn't have finished on time otherwise.  Vikki also lent me her mowing shoes so we didn't have to stop at at home.  She also watched Movha.  Thanks Vik!  We had a good meeting.  Love Sullivan's food too.  Drove back up to the camper afterwards.  Excited to haveVik and kids and Melissa and family come tomorrow.  Missing my Kimmy and her family!  Oh I called to make a reservation for Melissa to camp and when I gave her Melissas card # the girl said that wasn't the right one it needed to be the same as on my card.  She said they needed to bring the card with my number or they would have to pay.  Poor Melissa tore everything apart and looked for a couple hours.  The she and the kids got in a circle and prayed to find the card or if a mistake was made for it to be fixed.  I called 5 minutes later and we checked Vikki's card number antitrust was the same as Melissas.  I called Outdoor Adventures back and she said the girl made a mistake and the card is the right one and the girl never should have done that.  Told Melissa and the kids were so excited God answered so fast.  Max told her it only took 5 minutes for God to answer.  The got in another circle and thanked God!  Proud of my Missy and her kid does.  Made this momma very happy.  Melissa always finds something to smile about and be thankful for!

1 comment:

Vikkis Blog said...

I loved watching Movha for ya, any time! Hahaha