Tuesday, August 4, 2015

8/4/15



This is the route we took today on the bike trail.

Bill and I in our matching colors and matching foot positions!



Vikki is so cute and so much fun!  

Bill was usually in the lead.  I tried his bike at the end and I hardly had to peddle so found out why.


Vikki's good with a camera even while riding a bike.

Thought I would be funny and wave like Bill did.


Bill and Vikki riding ahead of me....It was really windy!  I really have to go slow to take a picture.
Went to breakfast this morning.  Chuck, Sue, Loraine Don, Louise, Bill and I were the only ones there.  Wes and Gayla are at the Shack for their anniversary, so we put my phone on speaker and wished them a Happy Anniversary.  Rubbed it in that they had their banana split last night.  

Bill set it up yesterday to have our Faith Rider's meeting at Sullivan's since the Texan closed last Tues.  We are going there for our officer's meeting Thurs. too.  I paid the AAA ins. bill on my way home and met Kenzie at Planet Fitness to get her set up to go there.  When I got home Vikki called to say Rody's mom was having Peyton and Isaac so we decided to go for a bike ride.  Asked dad and he ended up coming too which was so nice.  We rode 8 miles according to Vikki's phone and 11 according to dad's odometer.  I going with dad's since it was so windy I figure that counts for extra miles ha ha.  We went as far as it goes behind Walmart on Bay and then turned around and rode it to Tittabawassee.  Saw Aunt Debbie on Bay Rd. by Walmart.  She honked at us.  It was hard going against the wind but what a BREEZE riding with the wind.  So nice to ride with these two.  Vikki had to encourage me a couple of times when I felt like turning back.  Thanks Vikki.



2 comments:

Vikkis Blog said...

Sure was fun! I love hanging out with my parents! ;)

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Love hanging out with you too