Friday, August 7, 2015

8/7/15


Vikki Peyton and Isaac at Sanford Lake

Peyton, Nana and Isaac

Peyton and Isaac

Panoramic view of Sanford Lake

Isaac and Peyton

Vikki, Peyton and Isaac eating lunch!

Issac

Peyton

Isaac at the splash park


Peyton and Isaac at the splash park

Isaac and Peyton under the sports brella

Cuties

Peyton

Peyton and Isaac

Peyton and Isaac having beach fun!

Peyton and Isaac looking for something????

Peyton and her mommy


Peyton and I guess Vikki is waving at me with her feet ha ha!

Isaac and Peyton eating their ice cream

Peyton at the Country Creamery


Peyton and Isaac at the Country Creamery 

A panoramic view of Sanford Lake

Isaac and Peyton

Mommy and daughter fun


Peyton


Nana and Peyton relaxing under the Sports Brella

Isaac, Nana and Peyton 

Nana, Peyton and Isaac having our picnic lunch!

Our care group got together at G's Pizzeria tonight.  Dennis Ward, Kim, Dennis Watkins, Penny, Bill, Erica, Andy, Shiela, Denise, Roy and Marie showed up.
Got up and washed all the sheets from the beds in the camper.  Hung them out to dry.  Called Vikki to see if she wanted to go to Sanford Lake with me.  She said yes, so she got the kids ready and I packed sandwiches, snacks and watermelon and got my water bottle ready with ice and water.  When I was backing out of the garage Isaac told me not to hit his mommy's car.  He's so funny.  We had so much fun.  The kids didn't like going in the water at first but later Peyton loved it.  We had a nice picnic and then we went to the splash park. Isaac liked it better than Peyton.  She finally went in with Vikki.  Silly kids.  We went back to the beach and they were both happy playing in the sand.  When we first got there, they reminded me I forgot the beach toys.  Someone left a bucket so after a while Vikki let them play with it.  No body ever did come back for the bucket.  There was a big metal shovel by it too but didn't let them play with that.  What I loved was that they took the things out of the parking lot that I ran over with Kimmy's van.  It's about time.  I have so many great memories as a kid and also taking our kids, grandkids and going with my dad to Sanford lake.  Love spending time there.  We left at 3:30 and went down Saginaw Rd. so we could stop at the the Country Creamery.  I had my favorite black raspberry chocolate ice cream and Vikki had Raspberry Cheese Cake.  Peyton had cotton candy and I think Isaac had superman.  We went out in the back and sat at a picnic table while we ate them.  Then the kids sat in the little chairs they had there and then they climbed in a big tree.  Got home and got ready to go to G's with our care group.  We had so much fun and great pizza.  Stopped on our way home to pick up teddy bears for Covenant Kids motorcycle run we are going on tomorrow.

No comments: