Tuesday, August 11, 2015

8/11/15




Missing these cute boys who are in Copper Harbor

Vikki took this cute pic of Isaac with Rody's socks on!





Peyton with her necklace she made with Hailey

Jack and Max eating their breakfast

Evan giving me a big smile (His mommy is peeking around the corner)


Nana and her Hailey girl!  Oh, and Abby

Not a good pic of me but Evan is so adorable I put it on.



Group Picture...love Evan laughing

I was happy when Peyton came and crawled up by me in the chair

Peyton and Hailey

Peyton

Peyton

Peyton and Hailey

Evan waiting for his pineapple I am cutting up

Max and Jack building with legos

Hailey relaxing after jumping on the trampoline

Max made some pretty cool things

Evan and Jack playing with the lego train

Hailey jumping and doing tricks on the trampoline

Max with the cool feathers he found

Love this picture of Papa, Hailey, Evan, Max and Jack


A baby frog was causing some distraction in this picture.   

Papa and Hailey walking to the apple tree

Papa cutting apples for him and Hailey

Max with some of the feathers he collected.  One of them was the same blue color as the bright blue on his shirt

Papa and Hailey eating their apples

Jack rode this so fast I had him put my helmet on and had him go a little slower.

I love how Evan went and posed for this picture

I was so blessed to have Isaac FaceTime me all by himself.  Such a sweetie!   Nana looks awful but it sure is cute of Isaac

Love this beautiful picture of Melissa and Bruce.  They went to the Maple Grill to celebrate their 17th anniversary.

We went to our breakfast this morning.  Only Charlie, Louise, Lorraine, Don, Bill and I were there. We had a good breakfast and fun visiting.  Louise who is 90 had to leave early to go work at the blood drive.  She worked at Shield of Faith last week and had lots of fun she said.  I went to Melissa after breakfast to visit for a while as I was missing them.  They have been camping.  Had fun with the kids and was really happy to see Peyton was there an had spent the night.  So nice to see cousins having fun together.  Hailey was really good with her and made a necklace with her and did a nice drawing with Peyton's name on it.  We took some fun pictures.  Love how easy it is to get the kids to look at the camera and smile now.  I called Vikki and she wanted to walk so I headed over to her house.  Isaac said he was missing Peyton.  Vikki and I went for a two mile walk and then visited for a while.  Isaac showed me his books and did quite a few pages of work.  He does really good and pays attention great for a three almost four year old.  I left and came home.  Did laundry and hung it out on the line, filled the bird feeders, and washed and refilled the oriole feeder. Sat on the swing and read the Bible.  Bill cut the grass so I took a little nap while he did that.  Melissa called to see if we could watch the kids while they went out to celebrate their anniversary.  Of course we were happy to do that.  We had so much fun and took lots of pictures.  Melissa and Bruce brought us yummy blueberry dessert back from the Maple Grill.  It was delicious.  Thank you Melissa and Bruce!  Sure am missing Kimmy and her family.  Can't wait to see them when they get home!

1 comment:

Vikkis Blog said...

I love all these pictures! Especially the group ones!