Tuesday, August 25, 2015

8/24/15. Rody's 39th birthday. Angie and Debbie surprised us with a visit

Peyton loved petting Mocha 

Great camping buddies 
Peyton and Isaac looking at their shells they found on the beach 
Isaac's tractor doing a trick
Peyton showing me her rock
Aunt Debbie watching the kids in the pool
Jacob!  He showed me how he could tread water and stand on his head in the deep end.  Such a great swimmer now too
Cutie Adam
Aunt Angie videoing the kids 

Adan, Kimmy, Eli and Jacob 
Angie and I taking a pic of each other 
Debbie relaxing
Isaac 
Jacob wanted to have his picture taken with Isaac 
Brother Bill with hi sisters
Lunch time!  I soaked the corn. And started the fire.  Bill cooked the burgers, hotdogs and corn on the new grill he got from the girls for his Birthday.  Everything was yummy
Angie eating her corn from our garden.
Debbie eating her corn 
Aunt Angie, Peyton, Isaac, Eli and Frankie Bear
Debbie, Eli, Angie, Peyton, Isaac, me and Bill
Debbie Bill and Angie
Vikki,Kim and the kids on the hayride as it went by our camper

Vikki , the kids and I went to the club house so I could work on the CMA newsletter.  Bill came in and after a little bit, Kimmy and the boys got here.  Then Bill got a call from his sister Angie and she and Debbie were at the campground.  Such a nice surprise. We went to the pool and watched the kids swam and so did Vikki and Kimmy but it was too cool out for us.   I came back and soaked the corn from our garden in water and started a campfire.  We they came back Bill put the corn on the grill.  He went to throw the bucket of water out and do such a big circle that it all came back at hi and soaked him.  Even though Angie Debbie and I were facing the other direction with our chairs, we all saw him. Such a great laugh.  It was kind of like he paid himself back for all the tricks he's played on us. Everyone left around 4 so Vikki , the kids and I went to Shopko and the $ store.  At the $ store I was getting water bottles and the girl asked if I wanted a ripped one and pay half price.we sure did.  32 bottles for 1.25yay
We got back and it was cool so after Peyton and Isaac went to bed  Vikki and I had popcorn, a grilled cheese and watched 2 good Love comes softly series movies.  So much fun!

No comments: