Thursday, October 18, 2007

10/18/07

30 years ago today was one of the happiest days of my life...HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMMY AND VIKKI. I LOVE YOU!!! I loved having breakfast with you all, and it was so nice that Greg and Breanna were able to be there. I was so happy to see them. What a sweetie Greg was to buy all our breakfasts. A big thankyou to him. Too bad dad had to be working and unable to make it. He always loved taking you out on your birthday. I don't know how it happened but Kimmy and Vikki passed me. I am only 29.
Miracles do happen.

I have a lot of pictures on my camera and hopefully will get to put them on tomorrow.
Life has been busy with our trip to Petosky, packing and unpacking 5th wheel etc.
I will be putting on pictures of the trees we had taken down. Jared loved backing into them, so since he loosened them, we decided to remove them. We like to help Jared keep his car as dent free as possible. All clear by the shed now Jared. Please don't back into the shed though. Hopefully its big enough for you to see. HA HA!!!

4 comments:

The Daddy said...

He cant see the big trees ummm wonder if he needs to have his eyes checked...I also heard that Bill might need training wheels for the motorcycle too?? Good to hear it was just some brusies and nothing worse.

Jared's big brother Eric

Anonymous said...

Jared here... funny, very funny. I might of backed into that tree ONCE. But some are known to have backed out of a driveway on three seperate occations and ran into the same vehicle 3 different times. I won't mention Penny's name but... I've learned not to park behind certain people.

Anonymous said...

Jared, I'm glad you didn't mention my name. Nice of you...You must be talking about a different Penny.
How about backing up with one of your vehicles and hitting your other vehicle...I won't mention Jared's name though. You definitely are up on me. You're an excellent teacher. Thanks again for all your help at the parade. Kenzie and I would have had a long, cool walk if it weren't for you. Love ya! Mom S.

Anonymous said...

Babyr's daddy...Yes, Jared definitely needs to have his eyes checked and Bill does need those training wheels for the motorcycle. I was very thankful he wasn't hurt worse. It probably happened because he didn't have his backseat driver with him.
Penny