Tuesday, October 2, 2007











Haven't blogged for a couple of days so have lots of pictures I've been storing on my camera to post. I've been keeping Melissa company and helping with the kids while Melissa takes it easy and recovers from her surgery. She was much better today re the headaches, but still has the swelling and drainage. I will be so glad when that clears up and she's back to normal. Anything to do with the spinal cord makes me nervous. I was glad she went to the doctor today for him to check on it and he thinks all is well and whe will be better soon. Thank you Jesus!!!!
We have had nice visits and many good videos to watch. Hailey and Max have been very good! Hailey did want to know for sure that her mom was just going for a check up and she would be right home. She asked me about it a few times. She is so grown up at times and she sure prays some great prayers and always volunteers to be the one to pray. She is so cute. Max always adds a loud amen at the end of her prayer.
The picture of Max with the funny look on his face is the one I took when Melissa told him to make his happy face...He sure don't look happy to me. Hailey helped me cook dinner. She put the french fries on the baking sheet and did a great job.

Jared and Kimmy had fun with the kids in the leaves. They always make fall a special time for the kids. They found a huge beehive up in the tree by the house. I've never seen such a big one. Yikes...I will keep my distance.
Tonight Jared picked Kenzie and Mocha (our dog) up to go to their house and spend the night. Kimmy groomed Mocha with her new clippers and did a wonderful job. I put a picture on that I took from Kenzie's blog because I thought it was so cute.
Kimmy does better than the professional groomers. I am thankful she is so good at all the different things she tries. Kenzie loves going there to spend the night. There are so many fun things for her to do and she loves Uncle Jared and Aunt Kimmy to pieces. I wish I would have had an aunt and uncle like that when I was growing up. My mom was an only child so I missed out in that area.











4 comments:

The Daddy said...

Penny if you find any baby mice..try to have jared keep them alive so he can send them down to Indy...Ralph our snake needs to eat!
Eric

Anonymous said...

Your have a mouse problem like I have a GIANT spider problem. These giant spiders are so fast - I use my swiffer to kill them because their so jumpy. Jared stommed on with his foot yesterday morning. Seems he's pretty good at using that foot for such things. Does Ralph eat GIANT spiders? :O)

Nice pictures. Love ya Kimmy

Anonymous said...

Sorry Kimmy he only eats small/baby mice.

Eric

Anonymous said...

Kimmy...try squirting the GIANT spiders with a bottle filled with clorex and windex. It slows my ants down so I can kill them and wipe them up. I have ANTS. Uck. It might work on spiders. We did have a mouse but I think the mouse is gone. No traces that I can find. That's a double uck.