Tuesday, October 9, 2007

10/9/07

Another busy day today. Got the house ready for Bible Study. Made dinner for dad, then went and dropped it off before I picked Kenzie up from school. We headed over to Melissa's and I picked up Max to bring home with me. Kenzie stayed with Melissa and Hailey to have some fun and help Aunt Missy if needed. Melissa was doing so much better today even than yesterday. I am so happy to see her getting around better now. I say a big thank you Lord!!! When we got home Max played with his cars for a while, then I put him in his high chair so he could eat. He did a good job, although when I gave him his dessert (cookies with chocolate to dip them in) he sure changed colors. His face was covered from his chin half way up. He sure had fun though. We had someone bring a friend to Bible Study and she asked him for a hug. He went halfway and decided not to. Then Papa asked for a hug and he gave him one right away. After that he ran up to the lady and gave her a big hug. A few minutes later, he gave her his favorite stuffed elephant to hold. He was so cute.
He played with his cars while we had testimony time and was such a good boy. When it got to be his bedtime, I tucked him in and he went right to sleep. I left after Bible Study was over to pick up Kenzie. We will take Max to our breakfast with us
then will take him home and pick up Hailey. Kimmy and I are taking Hailey and Jacob bowling tomorrow. Should be lots of fun.



















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woa!!! In that picture of Mykenzie and Hailey laughing, doesnt Mykenzie look sooooo much like Grandma Schaard? Love the pictures.
Love You,
Vikki

Anonymous said...

Vikki your right - Mykenzie does look very much like Grandma S. in that picture.

Melissa said...

Wow, she sure does there. I never noticed that before. I love all the pictures. Of course I had to make copies of some of them to add to my blog. I hope you don't mind. They are just so cute. I LOVE YOU!!! Melissa

The Daddy said...

oh man you have popcicles...I want a popcicle too. please please please.

Anonymous said...

babyr's daddy...Next time you visit the Rocking R Ranch, we will run popcicles to you. I only hope we remember and don't have a senior moment. If you would rather not take a chance, we could put one in an envelope and mail it to you. Penny and grandkids

Anonymous said...

Re the above comment...I guess it would be me having the senior moment as I don't think the grandkids are in that category yet.
Penny

The Daddy said...

Bill are we going to have to get you training wheels for your motorcycle??? see I said something before Jared did