Tuesday, October 2, 2007

10/2/07 Forgot to mention...

Forgot to mention the other day I saw signs of a mouse so I set a trap. Caught a big one in the glue trap. Couldn't seem to catch him in the regular trap. This morning I got up and saw something in the dog's water dish. I thought it was a big leaf and almost picked it out until I saw the tail. A small mouse had drowned in the dog's water. Jared disposed of it for me when he brought Kenzie home. Then when he picked Kenzie up after he got out of work, he saw a mouse in the bathroom and stomped him to death. Jared is irreplaceable that's for sure. Thank you Jared. You can do the mouse stomp here anytime. You're amazing!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's my boy. I'm not surprised. He always was trying to catch things all his life. Rabbits, now mice and ofcourse the best catch was Kimmy. So glad he didn't try his foot techniques.

How's Melissa?