Friday, October 19, 2007

10/19/07

As you can see I am very behind on my pictures. We had a great time watching Hailey and Jacob bowl. It was so much fun and such happy faces. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
There are beginning to end pictures of the trees (10 of them) we had taken down. I know what you are all thinking. Jared would have eventually knocked them down for us. We just never knew what direction he would knock them, so decided to hire it done. The kids (big and little) had fun on all the stumps and Kenzie could reach the tree branches easily from the stumps so had fun in the tree. The picture of dad is from our camping trip. He was relaxing in the 5th wheel. We had such a nice time with him and with the many friends that went with us. We are blessed!!!
I was going to put a picture I took of Vikki and Rody, and Kimmy and Jared at their birthday breakfast, but wouldn't ya know it, Vikki and Kimmy both had their eyes closed. Such twins huh!!!


















10 comments:

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

My trees are not in the right order as you can see. Sorry for any confusion. Penny

Melissa said...

I love all the pictures. The kids sure had fun climbing on the huge stumps.

Anonymous said...

Good grief. That's enough wood to to hear your house lasting all winter, even in Michigan.

Anonymous said...

Well, I ment heat instead of hear. Hear doesn't make a bit of sense. The fingers were out of control.

Anonymous said...

Now...I meant meant! What a blog comment!

Anonymous said...

Lela, you are making me smile over and over. Your comments are so cute. I probably make many mistakes like that so don't worry, I know what you really meant. If you overlook my boo boos, I'll just overlook yours. Nice to know you are normal like us. Penny

Melissa said...

hhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaailey3
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnfbbbbbbbb7777777777777777nnnn77777777777777
I love you, Nana. I can't wait to see you when I don't have a fever no more. I'm going to come eat cake and icecream at your house cause Aunt Meme said. I want to play in the leaves if there is some leaves. I miss you. Love, Hailey

Melissa said...

Hailey wanted to write you a note this morning. She typed some by herself. She found the letters and typed her name and then the number 3 for how old she is. Then I just typed what she told me to say.

Anonymous said...

Thankyou Hailey for the wonderful note. It made me so happy. I can't wait until everyone is healthy and we can have our cake and ice cream at Nana's house. You did a great job typing your name. I love you very very very very....much. Hugs and Kisses! Love Nana xoxoxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiillllllllllllllllllleeeeeeyy nnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnaaaaa
ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppaaaaaaaaaaappppaaaaaaa
I love you Nana and Papa. Love, Hailey