Monday, October 22, 2007

10/22/07

Got up early, hoping I could catch Kimmy when she brought Jared to get his car. I missed her by about 10 minutes. I had mentioned to Kimmy that I was sleeping in this morning. (My only day to sleep past 6:10 during the week is Monday, as I don't have Kenzie then) After I thought about it I wished I wouldn't have told her I was sleeping in. She just went home after so I missed out on seeing her and the boys. Boo Hoo. Next time I will think the whole thing through before I speak. Sure was sad I didn't get to see them. I got some things done here and then headed off to mow dad's yard, sweep it and weed wack. Just got done in time to have a cabbage bun and go get Kenzie from school. Bill was off to his Chaplain job this morning. He had to go to Gladwin, so stopped to have lunch with Kimmy which was really a nice treat for both of them. He got a call that a lady passed away, so had to go back to the house to pray for the family and help comfort them. God uses him in such special ways and he is always willing to serve the Lord. He and Bruce then went to look at a car for Bill. We are getting a used car that is good on gas just for Bill to travel with so he doesn't have to take the gas guzzeling truck all the time.
He is bring it home for me to look at now. Kenzie wants me to go listen to her violin concert now...It's practice time. I enjoy that. I can't wait to be able to see Hailey and Max again. I miss them. Max sounded so awful with that cough while I was on the phone. Made my heart sad to hear him. Hailey talked to me alot on the phone and was so cute. She made my heart happy. Jacob also made my heart happy, because he wanted to come see me so much this morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry we didn't come in. Jacob kept saying, "I go tee Nana please Mama". I know we are always welcome to come in but I also know you don't get many days to sleep in. I should have woke you up since you got up anyways:) I was glad Dad came over for lunch today. I love you both very much. Post a picture of the new car if you get it.