Monday, October 5, 2026

Monday, 10/5/26, Cleaned the downstairs except for our room, watered some plants, went to Cane’s for dinner, washed windows,

We took a quick selfie at Raising Cane.  Nice blue sky in the background.  It was the only picture for my blog that I took today

I got up at 8, to get an early start on things I needed to get done.  I put everything back now that carpet is dry.  I woke Bill up at 8:30 because he told me last night he was meeting Rich at 9.   He told me when I woke him that Rich cancelled.  I started working again. 

Bill got up and drank his protein drink, then made a coffee.  I already had my coffee made.  We sat in our loveseat recliners and read our Bibles and did our prayer books.  I called Kimmy to see how Eli’s knee was doing this morning.  It was the same.  They made an appointment for him to see Adam’s surgeon on Wednesday at 1.  Poor Eli, he has to miss being in the Showcase for Marching band, can’t play soccer besides being in pain.  I sure am praying for him.  

Bill was busy outside staking the pool cover down and getting the stuff he needs to do done. I moved stuff, then vacuumed the kitchen, foyer, laundry room and bathroom, scrubbed the floors, dusted the downstairs rooms, then when the floor was dry put stuff back.  I did laundry too.  Bill came in and relaxed in his recliner.  I washed windows in 3 rooms inside and out.   Nice to be home so I can get all this done.  Then I came in and relaxed with him.  He asked if I wanted to go get a drink from Panera, so we got ready and left.  Then he wanted to try Raising Cane’s chicken, so we stopped there.  I like Chic-fil-A better and he liked Raising Cane’s chicken better.  

When we got homeI fed my fish and they were all doing good.  They will be moving back to the basement some time in the near future.  I washed the front door windows and washed the door itself.  It was pretty dusty looking.  Our house sure needed a good cleaning.  

I went through the mail and junk mail and got it sorted and taken care of.  We had tangelos and I also had a cheese stick for a snack.  Bill played games on his phone and I started working on my blog.  Hopefully I get to bed before midnight tonight.  

I ordered a few things from Sam’s club that had good sales on them and we will pick them up tomorrow.  They sure make things easy now days.  This is actually the first time I have ordered for pick up.  


No comments: